Sunday 10 February 2019

False Ink

I write,
Because I’m addicted to.
Sometimes poetry,
Sometimes stories,
Or sometimes, just some random
Articles to help you figure out
Rights and wrongs of life.
I fill up my pen with Ink,
I don’t talk much,
I let my Ink do the talking.
I fill up the paper with this Ink.
I write,
Because I’m addicted to.

What do you think,
Why do I write?
Because I go through
All this in my life?
No, you are mistaken.
I write,
Just to entertain myself.
I live a life full of
Imaginations.
I write,
Because I’m addicted to.

This Ink that I’m
Pouring into my pen,
Don’t try to find traces
of truth in there.
I have invented a false Ink.
The Ink which takes me away,
From all the bitter truths
Of this cruel world.
I write false stories,
I write with a False Ink.
I write,
Because,
I’m addicted to.

You won’t stop reading,
If I write with false Ink,
Will you?

No comments:

Post a Comment