Sunday 10 January 2016

The Moments

Today when i am standing here
I have some questions
Probably those are for myself
Whatever position i am holding on
In whatever moments i am living today
How many moments have I lost to be here?
When i turn back, I see those moments
Lost moments, far away from me
Some terrifying, some happy
But they are gone long ago
Its impossible to go there again
Like this universe has placed it
Somewhere unreachable in some world
Only whose blurred images are alive
But we can't touch them
Were those moments, memories
Or they were something else?
Did we model those moments
Or did those moments model us?
Were we in those moments
Or those moments were within us?

I look forward and I see more moments
Standing there waiting to be touched
Who knows what those moments contain
But one thing is certain
We will meet some day for sure
But where are they hidden now
I cant see them
Is this some kind of road?
Very riddled road it is
I can't understand which one is road
And which one is traveler
You can't go backwards
You can't go forward at will
You can't even stand still
What kind of riddle is it

I can't help myself but think that
If it has to be like this only
All we have in control is now only
Then why not do the things now
Why to wait for moments to come
Why risk with unpredictable lanes
Let the gone moments be gone
Let the coming moments come
They will come to us someday
Maybe when the time comes
Let's come then
Let's live now
Let's live in these moments
Will you come with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment